środa, 13 marca 2013

About me


As I promised. Little about me.


I live in Cracow, Poland. I'm now 23 (ok..24 in April ;) ).
I'm a student of University of Economics in Cracow - I'm studying finance and accounting at master studies. Sounds boring? Yes, it is T^T

What else... I love listening to music *___* OMG I can't imagine my life without it. I mainly listen to heavier music - like metal, gothic, etc. BUT I like almost all kind of music - it all depends on song. I love Rammstein ( *w* ), Eluveitie, Lacrimosa and more. I love soundtracks *w* In the matter of fact - name of my blog is combination of soundtrack song from "Rockstar" (song called "Reckless") and one of the cutes animals - bunny ;) 
More about my fave songs, bands, etc.: http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Kjujik_Morderca





Movies. I'm horrors fan ^^' But - if I have to be honest - I don't know why I watch them. 98% of them don't scare me :c Except them - I love musicals <3 My fave on is Milos Forman's "Hair". 
More about my movie likings: http://www.filmweb.pl/user/Kjujik_Morderca

Furry. Yeah yeah I know. But I don't care what other people think - I like furry :D My fursona is white bunny-girl with black ends of ears :)

Lolita!!! *w* I'm into lolita like 2 years? Yeah, Sth like that :) My 1000% fave style is sweet lolita <3 And after sweet I like gothic lolita as well. This is about my likings. In live I wear mainly sweet :) i think I have only 1-2 gothic dresses although whole my live I was wearing black/dark clothes. 


So...Yeah...It's me - for you to know who writes those stupid things x3



In next post I'll write you my review of BodyLine's Cake JSK :)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz