wtorek, 19 marca 2013

BodyLine L257 (Dots OP) review

This review is going to be only at this blog, in English version :) 

I bought this OP few months ago - my first OP, woo hoo! ;)

Stock number of this OP is L257. It's in 3 sizes (s, m, 2L)

S
Length 88cm
Bust 78-98cm
Waist 62-82cm
Sleeve length 17.5cm
M
Length 90cm
Bust 82-102cm
Waist 66-86cm
Sleeve length 18cm
2L
Length 95cm
Bust 90-110cm
Waist 74-94cm
Sleeve length 19cm

First of all - stock photo: 


I bought 2L size 'cause I thought M will be too small - stupid me - I forgot about accuracy of BL ;) But it's ok :)

Review:


This OP is made of really nice cotton ^^ It's so soft and nice for skin. Most of laces (I'm not sure about roses lace) are made of soft cotton :) There is a shirring at the back and in the arms. Thar is quite bad is that this OP is heavy (2L is almost 0,9 kg!)so petti under it must be really puffy to hold it and not become too flat.
The biggest bow is detachable (and it can be used as head-bow, you only need a simple headband)  :) Except the biggest bow there are few smaller which are not detachable: there are: 2 at the décolletage, 2 at front bottom and 2 at back bottom of the OP - and they're lovely! :D
Waist-ties and neck-ties are not detachable, but the second ones you can hide in your décolletage ;) Waist-ties are done really pretty but only at front side - I'll show you what I mean in photos. Another important thing is that the OP has no zipper! No corset lacing at the back! Those corset lacings at front are only for decoration :) 


Measurements:

As I said - I took 2L. The measurements at the BL site are quite accurate.

Bust: 88 - 114 cm
Waist: 80 - 100 cm 
Length: about 96-100
Arm-hole: 30 - 44 cm

So as you can see - it's a little bit bigger than it says at BL's site :)



Time for some photos :D
They're all made by me:


The biggest, detachable bow:

Waist-tie, front side:


Waist-tie, back side:

Nondetachable waist-ties:


Bottom part of the OP and one of smaller bows:


Roses lace at the bottom:


Decorative corset lacing at the décolletage:


Décolletage close-up:


Neck-ties:


If you have any questions, ask me - I'll try to answer :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz