piątek, 15 marca 2013

BodyLine Cake JSK review

This is gonna be a review of BL's Cake JSK (don't know the BL's number of it) This JSK is no longer available at their site.


First of all - stock photo:




I bought mine by second hand, so I don't know what was the original price. I was a little bit angry because it had some stains which I haven't known about :/ But it's still cute *______* Stains are not so visible :3 And I bought it also without the bow :c


Review:



Full view

This JSK is a bustle style and it has fake underskirt :) 

JSK is made of really nice cotton :) It's soft and...omg I love this jsk.. *w* At décolletage there's soft, cotton lace, which is also at the bottom part of the jsk. 

It has (as you can see) waist-ties which are not detachable. I don't have a bow which was detachable (and probably previous owner has lost it or sth like that).

Bust part of the jsk is almost full shirred :) Only non-shirred part is a little pert at the back - this part has corset lacing (white silk ribbon) :) Also arm-straps are kinda shirred :D

Bottom part of the jsk, which has lace, has saxon blue ribbon, which is really cute ^w^

This JSK has no zipper!


Measurements:

I don't know what were those measurements originally at the BL, so I don't have comparison.

Length: 87 - 96 cm

Bust: 60 - 120 cm

Waist: free ( max is about 135 cm)

My photos:

Waist-ties

Shirred part of the jsk 

Back side and lacing

Lace and ribbon at the bottom 

Back side of the jsk 

Print close-up

If you have any questions, ask me - I'll try to answer :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz