środa, 20 marca 2013

Review of BodyLine L497: Sweets/Melly House

This is my review of BL's L497 JSK: Melly House

First of all: stock photo:

Price: 47$

Fabric: strange kind of cotton 

Measurements: this JSK comes in 2 sizes: M ans 2L.

M
Back center of length 88cm
Bust 86-94cm
Waist 76-84cm
2L
Back center of length 92cm
Bust 94-102cm
Waist 84-92cm

Shipping: air mail - package was at my house about 7 days after ordering

Review:



So...first of all I have to say I couldn't choose which color I like the most - so I've ordered 2 versions: pink and black :P

Fabric: this king of cotton is kinda strange, a little bit stiff? But I think after few washing in softener it will be more soft and nice :)

JSK has shirring and corset lacing at back, so it's quite universal. I've ordered 2L size, and I can say that measurements at the BL's site are quite accurate.

Measurements:

At BL's site there's:

2L
Back center of length 92cm
Bust 94-102cm
Waist 84-92cm

I measured this dress and in the matter of fact measurements are:

Length: 95 cm

Bust: 82 - 112 cm (min with strongly lacing but then it isn't looking good, max with no lacing)

Waist: 73 - 99 cm (min-max witch lacing and no lacing)



Details:

1. Lace could be done better.

2. Good idea is a possibility of adapting the shoulder straps, so JSK can fit better :)

3. Zipper at the left side of dress

4. Detachable bow

5. Waist-ties are not detachable



In my opinion: 8,5/10 (-1 point for strange kind of cotton and another -0,5 point for bad finished lacing)



My photos:


Full view:


Close up at lacing and shirring at the back:



 Lace:



 Zipper close-up:


Detachable bow:




Bottom part of the JSK:


Shoulder straps:


 Cute little bows at the décolletage:



If you have any questions, ask me - I'll try to answer :)




3 komentarze:

  1. Nice review, sadly some of the pictures dont work anymore :( Would love to see those pictures tough because i'm thinking of buying this dress ^^ And wish the overall picture was bigger hehe ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi :) Thank you for letting me know - I'll fix it soon :) Photos are bigger after clicking on them :)

      Usuń
    2. OK - everything should work now :) If there's still a problem - let me know :)

      Usuń